The Representative Business Development will be in charge of introducing, converting and retaining climbing gyms to MyClimb’s Platform for Climbing Gyms.
This is an unique opportunity to pioneer an early program, in a role that solely focuses on introducing and selling MyClimb to the over 3,500+ gyms where MyClimb Members have already logged climbs.
As the Representative of Business Development, you will:
- Build, iterate upon, and continually review a sales plan + process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and current Climbing Gym partners of MyClimb’s Gym Platform.
- Actively recruit new gyms to partner with MyClimb.
- Gather feedback from Climbing Gyms on what they are interested in and how we can make our product better.
- Implement and / or improve existing strategies & processes related to:
- Strategic Partnerships
- Collaborate closely with Product Management & Marketing so that relevant team leaders can make use of the on-the-ground information you gather.
- Be an upstanding member of the climbing and overall community.
Do you feel that you have the skills, experience and interest to be great in this role? Then keep reading to learn what you will need to bring with you to be considered:
The right person for this role will have these
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven success in B2B sales.
- Knowledge of climbing (number of years climbing and skill level are not relevant).
- Previous entrepreneurship success is a must.
- Self-starter, independent, performance driven and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Stellar customer interaction and cold-calling skills.
- Passion for outdoor activities and sports and fitness, preferably gym and/or outdoor climbing.
- Expertise with Google Suite & Hubspot.
Daily / Weekly Responsibilities
- Outreach to interested climbing gyms.
- Pitch MyClimb to new leads.
- Manage existing client accounts.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering Team to develop a “Lean product development pipeline.”
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to provide insight into the “Voice of the Costumer.”
The right person for this role will meet these
- Regular travel to local gyms to network with gym operators and climbers (after COVID-related limitations have been resolved.)
- Attend Industry Events domestically, and potentially internationally.
- Semi-regular travel to network with gym operators and climbers in different cities within the United States
- You will be supported by a World Class Software Engineering Team.
- You will have the potential to grow into a leader within the small, tight-knit business management team.
- You will have the latitude to experiment with this role in order to find the greatest success.
- You will be competitively compensated, based on experience and performance.
- It’s in your hands to transform an industry. This is a truly unique experience for a business person looking to leave your mark in a huge way.
We are only considering highly qualified applicants.