The Marketing Director will be in charge acquiring retained MyClimb users in the United States & Internationally.
The Director of Marketing is a unique, high-impact, and high visibility opportunity as a key member of the MyClimb leadership team, focused on scaling our Marketing program across all major advertising channels to accelerate growth for MyClimb. This individual will pioneer an early program, in a role that solely focuses on introducing MyClimb to the 44.5 Million climbers globally.
We're looking for
A strategic Growth Marketing leader who will own the end-to-end acquisition strategy as well as tactical execution across digital & traditional channels to acquire appropriately identified new users and to directly impact the trajectory of our business.
If you are a highly innovative, entrepreneurial & self-sufficient but open-minded leader, who enjoys seeing new ideas from inception to successful delivery, with strong analytical thinking skills, a willingness to experiment & adjust quickly in the face of new information, an ability to translate brand into a compelling story for customers, and a drive to find success in an early, fast-paced, highly collaborative environment — then this role is for you.
What you'll do
- Work with the Operations, Technology & Executive leadership to redefine MyClimb’s marketing & growth strategy
- Own the global strategy for the Growth Marketing Strategy Operation while pioneering its execution.
- Manage the brand's strategic development.
- Develop the vision and own end-to-end strategy for growing key digital channels like Facebook, Google, Reddit, YouTube etc.
- Lead strategic testing into existing and new channels (TikTok, micro-influencers etc.) to efficiently scale the customer acquisition program
- Own key metrics driving the acquisition area and proactively improve performance, setting a high bar for all stakeholders in terms of analytical rigor.
- Optimize and scale marketing operations, focusing on acquiring new customers to MyClimb while achieving efficiency (LTV/ CAC) goals
- Own budgeting, forecasting and investment justification in partnership with Executive Team.
- Communicate insights into drivers of performance and opportunities to the MyClimb Executive and Management teams on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Serve as a key leader within the company, identifying and driving business opportunities through cross-functional partnerships across Creative, Product & Strategy.
- Manage the translation of the brand into marketing collateral
- Manage Research of the customer base in the development of branding & marketing tactics & strategies
- Manage content marketing via print & digital publications
- Conduct email marketing campaigns
- Creating digital collateral with partner agencies
- 5+ years' experience leading performance marketing programs across paid Social, Influencer, Email, Content, Search, Events.
- Experience in mobile or high growth software companies.
- Proven track record successfully managing and scaling an acquisition budget to deliver results in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Deep expertise and hands on experience managing Facebook, Google, and other digital marketing programs.
- Ability to lead in both planning and execution of programs.
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude.
- Passion for understanding user behavior and creating compelling experiences.
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive rigorous prioritization and decision making to achieve complex goals.
- Demonstrated exceptional analytical horsepower and data-driven problem-solving skills; owned start-to-finish analytic solving of complex marketing problems (e.g., hypothesis, analysis plan, tools development, etc.)
MyClimb is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.